Complete Orthopaedic Outcome Analysis EHR System
- ConEHR Ortho™ documents and analyzes the data of orthopaedic patients including foot & ankle, spine, arthroplasty, musculoskeletal oncology, upper extremity, sports injury, hand & wrist, and trauma patients!
- New patients show up in the office with their comorbidities, history, medications, required questionnaires and any other relevant information already populated in the consultation note.
- Patient comorbidities propagates to new encounters and calculates Charlson & Elixhauser Comorbidity Indices.
- Consultation, admission, operative, discharge, and follow-up notes are automatically generated from examination, preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative data.
- Built-in support of coding standards including CPT, ICD10 CM, ICD10 PCS, SNOMED CT, RxNorm, LOINC, NDC.
- Continuous monitoring of patient compliance applying user defined follow-up-protocols
- Tracking implants and procedure consumables using barcode reader
- External Registry module to submit data of different patient groups to national registries
- DICOM image viewer with optional PACS interface.
- Interactive diagrams to document segmental findings as in Gruen Zones of hip implants, acetabular labrum and articular cartilage in hip dysplasia.
- Built-in statistical wizard with multiple dashboards for score analysis, endpoint statistics, implant complications, wait time analysis and many others. The statistical analysis includes models like survival analysis, Cox regression, stepwise logistic regression, ROC, ANOVA and other models.
- Data can be exported to external applications for any other purpose.
- Advanced granular security to ensure access to ePHI by authorized staff.
- Robust audit system that instantly displays users activities and data changes.